I am worry for Justen...
As until now he can't really recognise any type of colors...
I try to let him watch video on colors...
He will tell me he don't want to watch the show... and refuse to open his eyes...
I try to ask him to choose the color with playdoh...
He ask me to keep it although he like to play with it...
We do painting on papers and we do stamping on it too...
After a few round he get bore and tell us he want to watch a show 8(
We show him books on colors.
He only interested with the animals but not their colors.
I am thinking whether he don't understand colors or he can't see the different... Hope that he just haven't 开窍。。。 and not that he can't see the different.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment