Saturday, December 1, 2007
Toilet Training - Phase 1
My nitemare started after nanny told my mom I am diaper free in her house. Daddy put me on a trainning pants after we came back from BF, he say I must tell him before going pee... I nod my head to agree with him. They are so nagging keep asking me whether do I want pee or poo and my reply is firmed, NO... Just about 1min after my reply I pop on the pants daddy was mad! Then I was changed to another training pants and I pee on it again... Daddy start to loss his patience... He told me once again I need to inform him before I pee. I cried and told mommy I want to put on diaper. They told me no and I continues to pee on the pants for about 3 times and to make me understand my daddy even demo to me and my mom inform all of us when she wants to pee... I start to understand a bit and I told mommy I want to pee and she is happy to see me standing on a small stool and pee into the toilet bowl... Yeah!!! She is so happy that she feel like crying 8) This is the 1st time I did it infront of her. I put on diaper in the room and I tot that since I am on diaper I don't need to infront them I want to pee, but I was scolded by them once they found that the diaper is wet. Mommy refuse to let me sleep before I pee and I did it after a bit of crying. Daddy and Mommy I think I understand a bit to make all of us happy I have to pee in the toilet just like my parents. They hope to see improvement as I am going school in Jan 2008.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment