baby

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Hey everyone, Happy New Year, this is my 3rd CNY and nanny say I am 4yr old liao so fast hor I only 29mth old leh...

Mommy wanted to feedback on my progress in school.

I always came back with new songs and new words each day. I enjoy school but sometime I will give excuse like not changing to my Uni or tell nanny I got stomachache, but most of the time I am willing to go up the bus and wave her goodbye.

I am 95% toilet trained for both poo and pee, some of the day my diaper will stay dry over the nite and most of the time after my nap. I am able to wear my own pants and tee but buttoning is still challenging for me I get them done with help from my parents. I feel that I look more charming with Shirt and belt!

I am not very good in holding pencil but I have improved a lot on holding them as I am able to trace my own hand. Still confuse with colors but I am able to group them.

I am socialable and can blend into my parents' friends without much warm up. I enjoy talking to them although most of the time they don't really understand what I want to express but I will try.

Mommy's word:-
I have so much worry when I sent Justen to Bridges... I worry about leting him taking school bus alone, I afraid he will get insects bites, I afraid that he might trip or fall as there are steps in school... I afraid that he might hit himself while pulling out the chair during snack time. I afraid he might not know how to clean his hand properly before snack time. I afraid he might not able to finish his snack. I afraid that he might not drink enough water and I have a lot of worries...

Just after a mth I see lot of improvement in him, he teach me lot of news song he learn in school, he smile when telling me about his teachers, he is more independent will look for solution before asking for help, he is socialable and things that I teach him for age it take teacher 1 day to let him understand.

My boy is not a baby anymore, mommy also learning to let go and soon he will transform from a boy to man. Keekee, still got a long way to go 8) Mommy is happy as she can tell her boy is happy too. That is why I named him Jia Le as the most impt thing I want for him is to be Happy!

No comments: