How can my parents go to work without worries? As they have a good caregiver who taking good care of me. Nanny is really nice to me and she also ensure my safety. Everyday before I go to school she will check my hand, foot and mouth to ensure there are no blister. When I gone up the school bus she will ensure my safety belt is safely bracklet before she wave me good bye... According to her, the school bus driver don't really ensure all of us is with safety belt so to make sure I am safe she did it for me before sending me to school.
She also help my parents to call back school to feedback on thing that she don't feel right. She is just like my mommy... Who really take good care of me.
My parents truely appreciate her care for me 8)
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment