Mommy's words
I've being busy with my new roll recently and I neglected my dear son feeling, he is not clingy to me anymore and he start to be negative and rebellion again recently. I realise I didn't give him enough attention and luckily I realise it quite early and I still have time to change.
Although I picked him up after my confinement but I noticed it wasn't enough, so to make him excited to see me each day I try to set some program like going to the play ground, taking a train or doing some marketing with him. I also try to do some art and craft with him after his milking time then followed by bonding time with daddy while I feeding meimei. All these bring back my little one smile, and that's all I asked for 8)
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment