Saturday, October 11, 2008
No Cry finally!
I am so scare of going to Act 3 recently, and everytime I will tell my parents I don't want to attend Ms Juriah Classes. Mommy and Daddy were sad but they ask me to help Ms Juriah to console those crying babies like me too, but I still scare leh. Today Ms Lily saw me she know that I am unhappy, she comfort me and actually I am willing to join her without my parents but she is teacher of 4 to 5yrs old class so I can't join her, I am so sad. After awhile she come back with a balloon and she ask mommy to look after the balloon and I can come back with it after the class, she also assuring me Ms Juriah class will going to be fun, and she told me they are friends too, then came a little girl and she told mommy I am her friend. Mommy was please to know that I make friend in the class already. So I go bravely with Ms Juriah and the little girl to the room without crying. I come out happily 1hr later and Ms Juriah told me I am doing great this time. See I am brave boy now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment