I didn't go out today as daddy is sick, so mommy let me play bubbles @ the corridor... While playing I found a little creature on the wall, I asked mommy to come and take a look. It was a grasshopper, it hop here and there. Mommy wanted to show it to me so she used a transparent container to trap it so that I can see it clearly. After viewing for a few second, she wander how come this little creature will fly all the way here. So we decided to do something good, bring Mr Grasshopper back home. After saying good bye to Mr Grasshopper mommy release it out of the container. I told mommy it is going to look for his mommy.
(Side Track: Mommy stay in a Kanpong when she is a young girl, so she gets to see lot of insects and she is good in catching them too. Some of her pets are butterflies, grasshoppers and spiders. She even catch fish in the "Long gao - Big Drain" and gets bite by little creatures while fishing. She enjoy her childhood very much and she hope that I enjoy mine too 8) She realise tadpoles turn into frog when she caught one in the pond and she tot that is another kind of fish until it have legs and jump out of her collection.)
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment