I have so much fun over the 10 days @ Penang, I swim almost everyday, some days I even do it twice 8) *1st day while swimming I told them my teeth are shaking, and when I am back to our apartment my lips actually turn purplish, gosh, it was so cold but I enjoy it so much.*
Not much shopping this time but while doing it they will let me spend some time @ the play zone, didn't took picture while I spend 20min for 2RM there... The animal ride is 3RM with a free balloon. So cheap hor 8)
Yeye purposely took a ferry ride back from Butterworth, this ferry not only takes people it takes vehicles too, I enjoy it so much I refuse to go back to our car as I told mommy is so good watch the sparkling water and enjoying the cool breeze 8)
Oh my job @ Penang is to feed yeye's fish once a day, watering his plant... And do marketing with them in the morning 8)I see wild Monkey near our apartment too...
I get a chance to feed the monkey @ the botanical garden as well.
We travel to Ipoh for a day trip and pay respect to my Tai Gong... I get to feed the fish in the big pond and see hundreds of tortoise @ a temple build in a mountain.



No comments:
Post a Comment