I am taken care by nanny when I am less than 3mths old, a little baby who don't even know how to flip and refuse to drink milk ... She is showing so much care for me and she is thankful for my accompany while her family go to work or school. Mommy is grateful for her help too, as without her both my parents could not be able to go to work without worries.
I called her Xiuer Ma Ma, and all her boys (she got 3 sons) say that she treat me better than them 8) Last week she keep crying while fetching me from school and sending me off to meet my parents. As mommy told her she need to stop her service and mama will be taking care of me after school. I told her not to cry as when I go to Primary school I will buy chicken rice for her after school, just like gor gor.
Today is my 2nd day at home, I am doing rather fine, I know that I will only be going back to nanny's house during holiday. I am looking forwards to that day 8)
Oh btw nanny is really a "哭包" she cry over the phone when she called me after I am back from school yesterday. Nanny don't cry I will come and visit you and buy "卤鸭饭" for you ok 8)
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment