Stories of our Little Prince- Justen... And the Joy he brought us. We want to mark down all the precious moment with him. Our Gems a gift from god.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Design Changed
This is the train that cut my chin when I was 18mths old 8( Mommy saw it on the shelf recently and due to the accident they change the design of it, the tunnel edge is smoother and the one I had is 2pcs now they mold it into 1.
I see ... is that a raised scar? There's this silicon gel that can apply onto the raised scar to smoothen it. Heard that it's effective but takes some time.
3 comments:
Aunty couldn't see clearly from the 18months photos where that cut is at the chin .... How's the scar now? Is it visible?
You can see a line on my chin, but is at the most invisible place, so lucky me I am still as handsome as before. wahahaha...
I see ... is that a raised scar? There's this silicon gel that can apply onto the raised scar to smoothen it. Heard that it's effective but takes some time.
Post a Comment