This is my 1st trip to Malacca and daddy's 1st driving trip to Malaysia, we enjoy the short trip very much. We had authentic Nyonya food, Hainan Chicken rice and Hakar Food. Taking picture with reptiles and walking along night market at Jonker Street. Many fun swimming in the well maintained swimming pool in the hotel and many fun playing with my cousins too.
There is a Ferris wheel in Malacca but now it stop operating due to some management issue, I keep pester mommy to bring me there, hopefully someone will buy over it so that it will start turning around in July 8)
Jaden is so daring, he push away the snake as he want to sit next to them, he pull the iguana tail really hard when it is trying to walk away from us.
I love the slide, this pool is .9m if I can't swim I can only play at the BB pools.
Mama miss this dish so much she love the riceball which is very fragrant.








No comments:
Post a Comment