Mommy:
We sent Justen to school on Meimei's birthday. I was a bit puzzled when I saw some of the students wearing a black short. After checking, Teacher told me that is a gym pants for their gym class. They wearing every Tuesday. I asked Justen why didn't ask me to buy the pants for him but he claim that he did, but maybe I missed his request. Feel so bad about it. After checking with his form teacher, I go to the other premiser to purchase 1 short for him. He is overjoyce 8)
I am not very happy and don't understand why the teacher didn't prompt us on this. How a young boy might feel? Justen told me that now only 1 of his classmate didn't wear a gym pants the class. He say that because his mommy don't care. How sad right? To let our little one think that we don't care for them. Anyway Justen is very happy that he will be wearing the gym pants on his next lesson. He know that his mommy care a lot for him 8)
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment