baby

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Universal Studio Sentosa

Today is a hot day, but is a perfect day for theme park visit. We reach there around 10.30am and there are a lot of people ahead of us. After taking picture with the wood pecker and kongfu panda. We proceed to queue for the Merry Go Round. After the ride we watched 4D shrek movie. Meimei choose the ferris Wheel and I insist of queuing for the roller coaster ride with my mother. Is so fun and I enjoy the ride totally. We choose to take our lunch at Goldilock Restaurant. Next was a long queuing for me and daddy at the dino boat ride. Is so fun but I am soaked and refuse to take again although this time I don't need to wait for a min as my parents took the parents swap ticket. Next I take a flying ride and hanging in the sky ride with daddy after a short nap. I have so much fun there. I will want to come again hopefully by then I am tall enough to try mummy ride with my parents.

No comments: