Mommy:
Justen always complained to me that his school mates bring toys to school, why he can't. I told him school is a place for him to learn and study and have fun, not to show off what he have at home. Furthermore bringing them to school he will have risk in lossing or spoiling them. So I don't encourage him to do so. I told him the only thing he can bring to school are books. He can share books with his friends.
He is very happy bringing one book to school each day, his teacher will read the books to everyone.
He might not able to understand now, but maybe 30yrs later he will do the same thing to his children. The only answer for no being a nice mother who allow him to bring anythings to school is because I love him. He can bring something educational to school if he requested and give me a good reason why the thing should be show to others. If the reason is acceptable I will agree to let him bring. Else only book should be show off in school. That is our house rule.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment