baby

Monday, January 24, 2011

Coin for the Liar

I found some "used" tissues inside the tissue box, I asking who do that, Justen immediately point to his sister. Rayen does not admit it. I keep questioning them... Justen say that I don't trust him. Rayen refuse to admit it too. I need to find out who is telling lies.

I told both of them, they will get that 20cents coin on my desk if anyone of them tell me the true.

Justen admit it, I am very disappointed with him not because he put the tissues back to the box but he refuse to admit and trying to push the blame to others.

I told him he won the coin as a Liar. He is sorry of what he did and he refuse to accept the coin that I say is suppose to be his. I told him he has to accept it. I will put it into his school bag. Will only take it back after he become a truthful person.

He seem to understand a little. I just hope that he can be righteous. Making mistake is forgivable but denying and pushing blame is unacceptable.

No comments: