Daddy was having some event in office, he drove his car to work...
I was panic, my bag was with him 8(
I was worry, I do not want to go to school. My teacher will surely angry and she will be mad about it. I am going to stay at home. I started crying!!!
Mommy say is not my fault, lets face it and she dragged me to the bus stop. I keep crying, my teacher is really very fierce.
We reached CDAC my tuition centre. Mommy got the book from Jaden, requested adminstrative uncle to print a copy for me and she told the teacher about it.
Teacher is very proud of me, she say I face the problem and solved it.
I am happy too...
I learnt my lesson if I have a problem I should face it but never hide it.
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment