baby

Friday, November 29, 2013

Transferring to Nan Chiau Primary School

We submitted his result to NC and MT on the same day when we received his result.  NC called me on the next morning 7.30am.  I am gladded to know that he is selected for the transfer.  Wanted to wait for MT replied but they mentioned to me that their selection is closed as I submitted the result too late...  Initially hubby wanted very must to go MT as it is nearer to our house.  I prefer NC for their Chinese culture but worry about the distance.  Since my GOD choose for me, I knock off early the same day to collect a form from NC for the transfer which I need to proceed to RSS the next day to complete the transferring of school.

I felt very sad to say goodbye to RSS as she is my old school and I am always happy that my son study in a school same as mine but due to the travelling distance which is more than 1hr we have to choose a place nearer to home.  NC is a good choice as I realize that I won't get wet from the school back home by bus.  Isn't it great!  Furthermore is only 6 bus stop away from home.

I am happy for him as we met our old friend Yan's family, his son De Wei is also studying in NC.

Daniel, Justen's K2 classmate is studying in NC too.

He should be adapting to the new school soon after 2014.

Hope that is a right choice for us.
Bye bye RSS

No comments: