baby

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

I didn't do well for My Maths the 1st time

Today is the day I brought back my Math Exam paper.  A subject that I am always confident.  I was shocked I didn't do well, a lot of marks get deducted because I am using working to derive the answer without using a calculator.  Because I only know I can use a calculator 15 mins before ending of the exam.  Which also mean I do not have time to check.

I lost about 19 marks, daddy was unhappy with my result and he said my hand writing was too messy.  So I was asked to redo the whole paper again.

Mommy felt that I am really in a terrible condition during the exam.  She even told daddy that he should be proud of  his son without using the calculator, he is able to pass his paper.  Do note that there are 50% failure and some F9.

I also told mommy that I cannot show my sadness and disappointment at the point of time.  Although I really felt like crying but there were people who scored even poorer than me.

My friend also tot that I am a warrior because the paper is really not easy.

1 question I told her is square root of 10... how to calculate base on working.

I promised myself this will be 1 and only time, lesson learnt.  I will do better next time!

No comments: