I got 3 super big lump each on my arm, waist and feet... My Parents were worry and brought me to GP yesterday but this Doc don't seem to care and just take a look and say is a small matter and chase us out of his room for less than a min...
So we visited Allyson again, she ensure my parents I am alright but she is more detail she take a close look on all my lumps and give me a much stronger cream which can ease the itch and swell if I apply it immediately after the bite. She so caring look here and there at my blocked nose, my ear and my throat. She say recently the virus is quite strong and some fever can last for quite long she inform us that we got to see her again if my fever didn't subside within 5 days... At least she say more that's why we pay more haahaa.
Here goes mommy's more than half day pay... No choice at least this time round I am more cooperative, I let her do all the checking except opening my mouth. Oh yah that GP only using the "cold thingy" touch here touch there, don't even bother to look into my throat really not very professional.
Latest update of my height and weight... I am 83cm and 11kg at 19 mths...
Friday, April 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment