baby

Friday, April 27, 2007

Penang Trip - 1st Coach Ride

I am ready to have my 1st bus ride to Penang!
This is taken at 10.15pm, 15min after I on board the bus
This is taken at 9am in the morning 11hrs after I on board the bus.

Mommy was over excited today, she say she is excitedly stress, as we are taking a coach back to Penang, 1st time in my life and all of us have yet to take a coach back for more then 3yrs. I am very excited when my parents fetching me back from Nanny's house. I seem to know that I will be going on a vacation. We are taking a 16 seaters coach, each seat is very spacious and I knock off immediately after the bus start to move. I didn't wake up during the check point and I continue to sleep until I reach Penang. Yes I sleep throughout the ride, 11.30hrs. But my parents don't sleep very well as they are worried about me being too cold or not comfy. Although I turn and twist and make 360 degree movement on the chair I didn't wake up even when I accidentally move myself out of the seat. My parents were happy the ride and they quietly planning our next trip. We might be going Genting end of May. Since I can behave well on my 1st coach ride.

No comments: