Sunday, June 24, 2007
Party at Audrey Mei Mei's House
I was invited to Audrey mei mei full mth shower, is a big celebration once I stepped out of the lift I turn to the left as I see a big crowd on the right. So crowded how to go in wor, of course choose a path with no pple lor. I only withdraw for a sec, and I followed mommy into the crowd to "God Mummy" 's house. There are a lot of pple, I am happy and forget about my parents they say I blended well with all ages... I only look for mommy once during the 2 hrs occasion to ensure she is still around. Sometime I am in room 1 and then I was push to room 2 and most of the time I am mingling around the living room with the big adult they enjoy my accompany very much... I enjoy myself very much too. Should have such event more often hor, I heard Auntie Candy say our next gathering is my birthday wor, but my mommy don't want to make it big leh. So sad hor, must learn to pester Mommy to hold a small party for me ^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment