baby

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Trapped

Mommy told me she has to do some work in the kitchen, and she ask me to be a good boy in the bedroom. I did what she say but then I feel a urge to poo and I think I can do all myself, so I push the toilet door and walk in, just when I closed the door I poo(on my diaper) and I am trap in it. I heard mommy shouting for me, think she never tot that I will go into the toilet all myself, luckily I don't really know how to lock the door else she will have a hard time release me out from there. I saw her eyes red and hold me tight when she come for my rescue. I was shock but I didn't cry as I am a big boy now. She warned me never go into the toilet alone... I don't think I will do it again lor inside is so scary leh think she will not hear my shout even if I cry for it.

No comments: