baby

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Japan Trip 2007 - Day 1

Mommy disturb my sleep this morning while changed me to a kimono, I am totally awake but keep telling them I am tired... After awhile I am jumping around happily. I will tell them I am going to Japan when they ask me where am I going... I keep repeating this even we have reached Japan.

I am a bit disturb when the plane take off, mommy give me a pack of raisin and pass me a new puzzle on animals I am happy to see it as it is in bright colors and beautiful graphic, my father bought it at Toyrus which cost him S$1 per pcs, is a 25pcs puzzle.

I met a new friend on board, he is 4mths my senior and he is flying back to chicago. We have a good time playing in the plane...

Play too hard on the plane and I fallen asleep once I reach Narita Airport sleep thru out the whole 2hr Journey and wake up once we reach Ikebukuro Prince Hotel.

Short walk to our hotel - Ikebukuro Theatre Hotel and weather is great! Just when we reach our room mommy realise our camera is gone... She is an experience "loster" so 1st thing she did is to call the hotel attendance for the bus tel #, but due to language barrier a Lady came to our room and help us on the translation (her english is not very powerful too)... 1st she called the bus counter and get them to track on the bus that we took and at last she able to track that our camera is left in a bus and the driver had place it safely at another drop down point which she told us is about 10min away from our hotel, took us 30min to reach that hotel. But really grateful for her help that we are able to get back our camera...

Happily getting back our camera we proceed to look for a makan place... We finalise on a BBQ Jap Restaurant that we didn't manage to go during our last trip. Heard mommy saying all because of me. 8( Anyway their food is delicious but I shouted : "Justen Yao Chu Qi Da Bian"... Mommy very happy as this is the 1st time I told them before I poo...

We shop around ike as their shop close around 8.30pm we went back to our hotel. Mommy and me sleep early that day and daddy went to their "arcade" to view on the latest game. Is his hobby before knowing mommy.

No comments: