baby

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Japan Trip 2007 - Day 4

Universal Studio

Today we are visiting US-universal studio we have our breakfast at a Jpn Curry house I refuse to try somemore as I don't like their smell... I see my parents finish up all... Don't know what so nice about it. Heard daddy say the pork is tender.

We need to change a train to reach US station... Reach there around 10.30am. The Park is already full of pple. I am amaze with the roller coaster ride which surrounded the park. I see Hotel Kitty and Woody Wood Packer. Very happy and amaze with my surrounding. But I become cracky when I enter the 4D threatre for Shrek Show. The PIC don't allow mommy to carry me so they walk out of the threatre without watching it. I fallen asleep awhile later while watching a snoopy street show.

When I am awake I am surrounded with a lot of people. They are having halloween party, I am attentive to see all those funny creature singing and jumping around me.

Then we go for our lunch, Daddy feedback that my set with burger, fries and drink with a free lunch box is cheaper than his adult set only burger and fries no drink. So they took my drink without asking 8(

After lunch we proceed to Snoopy town and I have lot of fun @ there... Next is OZ land whereby I got up a ride with daddy but he feedback that I very picky end up choose an animal which can move at all...

We follow the crowd and when into a big hall, a show is going to start a lady keep talking to my mom but she don't get what she mean so she keep taking picture of me later then we know that no picture is allow :P

I was scared to see the moving dragon and keep telling mommy to leave. Is quite a boring show so we walk out of the hall with some of the Japanese Jie Jie think they also find the show boring.

I fallen asleep straight after that and my parents decided to go back to our Hotel as they are very tired. We sleep for 2 to 3hrs then Mommy is so hungry that we proceed to take our dinner. She eat quite a lot can eat every 2hrly. That nite we have Ramen.

After dinner we shop at Diamaru which just allocated next to our hotel. While choosing my bag she realise that all the sales girl are looking at us. Then they told us that their shop is closing. Can't believe that is only 8pm and they close liao. So Mommy quickly get me a Shinkansen Bag and a Thomas the train puzzle which she feel that is coolz (3 in 1 set with cover that stop the puzzle from falling while I am playing with one of them) It is a difficult one as Jap Puzzel are odd shape. Not so easy to complete.

The sales girl also told us their food store will extend until 9pm so my parents went straight for dessert hunting but they all look good but don't taste nice 8(

No comments: