baby

Friday, April 10, 2009

BBQ


Mommy's sis my Da Yi invited us to Yi Zhang's family event at East Coast, they stay over the nite and we are suppose to go there early too, but Po Po say she can't miss the show at 4.30pm so we didn't catch up with their morning fun of playing in the rain, on the beach and roller blading. When the show is going to end Po Po say she decided not to go 8( so we reach around 6pm and I cried after I step on a muddy floor. I scare kena scold mah so cry 1st lor. After that I get to play with all the big gor gor and jie jie there... Yi Zhang have a big family and everyone are very friendly to me 8) Mommy say will bring me again another day and will come earlier. Won't bring Po Po along if she need to watch a show...(keekee)

No comments: