We took a boat ride to Pulau Ubin, is so cooling on board... Going there we paid 12 dollars as Captain uncle say not enough pple so instead of 2.50SGD per head we need to pay 3SGD. Mei mei also need to pay leh. Coming back we paid 7.50, as conductor Auntie(don't know what to call her) say Mei mei is below 1yr old so FOC. Anyway is still cheaper than taking the duckboat and most important I enjoying it so much.
Mommy keep some expired bread in freezer and waiting for this day to come, yes she told me we are going to the pond and feed those hungry fishs. But hor we go to an Eco Pond @ Botanic Garden and no hungry fishs around and Mommy also worry kena fine. So in the end we feed those hungry Pigoens, while feeding mommy worry of bird flu. She very 扫兴hor...I went to Explorer Kids too, but I busy playing no time entertain her so she busy taking foto for mei mei...



No comments:
Post a Comment