Today is my 1st lesson and I told Uncle Garie I want to make Ben10 - Ghost Freak
. He did not know what is that so he asked my to draw it out and describe to him. I do it with his help and I even add a string to my little creature so that it can "jump" around. I show it to my godma and she tot is a theme for this month (Ghost Festival) *_*" anyway I am so proud of my creation.
. He did not know what is that so he asked my to draw it out and describe to him. I do it with his help and I even add a string to my little creature so that it can "jump" around. I show it to my godma and she tot is a theme for this month (Ghost Festival) *_*" anyway I am so proud of my creation.Next I make a dog and I told Uncle Garie it should have a bone to bite. We did it and bone can even be seperate out from the dog. Coolz!



No comments:
Post a Comment