baby

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Red Man

I keep telling mommy that, I am seeing and chased by a red man in my dream. No one is with me and I am scared. Mommy blame on my frequent watching of Heroic show. She told me that next time got to bring her and daddy into my dream as we are family. We have to convince the red man to be good and play with us 8)

Today mama told her that I love a toy at Guma's house is Jetray figurine I dig for it once I reach her house and hold on to it even when I am taking my nap. So mommy google around to see what actually it look like. and what she see is a red man *_*"

Mommy: Justen the red man in your dream is it Jetray?
Justen: "suddenly wake up from a dream look" oh yes mommy is Jetray, you know I transformer to Jetray and blar blar blar...

No comments: