Thursday, October 29, 2009
Brown Bear Brown Bear
Mommy took out "Brown bear Brown bear what do you see?" from the shelf. She planned to read it to Rayen, since I start to love this book around her age. I suggested to her that I do the reading. I recalled, I blend, I guess while reading the whole book. Mommy is pretty happy with that. As this is the 1st time I requested to "read" a book all by myself. To her is really a great achievement. I am still confuse with word with 2 vowels the only 2 sound I know are "ee" and "oo". Mommy using scrabble to teach me on that, is not easy but she believe I soon will be able to "catch some ball"... (Rayen is walking aroud, jumping around and disturbing Justen while her gor gor is concentrating on the book. She is born wild lah. Give her some time. She is more into peekaboo and 3D books. Actually she bring out more book to "read" compare to Justen.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Dear boy,
Aunty wants to compliment on your effort at trying to read the book. I know you are still learning to read and spell, so just a quick point: it's "blend" and not "bland"; they are very different words. Keep up the good work!
Thanks! You know my mommy ang mo not so good 8)
Post a Comment