baby

Monday, December 18, 2006

1st X'mas Party of 2006

Mommy's Friend have their yearly Xmas gathering @ auntie Adelene's House. Initially I am a bit shock with the crowd. But after a bit of warm up I am all ready to have fun. But Dann Gor Gor don't let me play with his toy. So I "dou dou" take 2 of his cars and play in the bedroom. Heehee...

All the auntie comments that I love rectangle items... anything look like a box I will try to sit on it. I sit on Auntie Adelene Chocolate box too... End up the box is dented and she got to open it and share the chocolate with us.

I am energetic and I skip my afternoon nap today... Having so much fun with Fayth and Auntie Jess.

Oh forget to mention I love their Marine Fish too... Keep signing fish and "fis" to everyone. Daddy comments that I shake my whole body while signing it my hand don't really move and it look really funny.

During the gift exchange I refuse to take any of the gifts. I shake my head real hard and I walk away. Nearly "walk away treasure" keekee... But after the gift is open I am happily playing with them. Think should not put a wrapper hor so I will know they are present specially for me.

No comments: