baby

Monday, December 11, 2006

Justen and his Bolster

1stt thing after coming home from Nanny's house I will look for my bolster, even if the room is in complete darkness. I am able to get what I want. Sometime my parents are quite surprise too.

If I am bore I will look for my bolster and look for Mommy. Will ask for Milk Milk with the small bolster not the big one okie... 8)

Recently my bolster playing hide and seek with me, sometime after a long search I will find them in my playhouse. Sometime I didin't see them but the next mintue they all appeared within my sight. Wander why...

(Daddy told Mommy secretly that I will only start looking for her when I found my bao bao... If I didn't see any of them I will not look for her until I got one on my hand.)

No comments: