I have my own table and chair from Ikea is red in color just like my parents Dinning set... Yeah!!!
I got offer help to daddy, when he DIY them but got rejected by him... So sad, but is okie after he installed the chair I quickly climb up and stand on it... Keekee, but mama say chair is to sit and I can do my drawing on the table. But I prefer to climb up of the table and sit leh.
I got offer help to daddy, when he DIY them but got rejected by him... So sad, but is okie after he installed the chair I quickly climb up and stand on it... Keekee, but mama say chair is to sit and I can do my drawing on the table. But I prefer to climb up of the table and sit leh.
Anyway having fun scribbling on the paper (also bought from Ikea) and the magic pen which stain my fingers... So pretty. Heehee...



No comments:
Post a Comment