Mommy:- Justen do you want some nuggets?
Justen:- Mommy give me some...
(Daddy and Mommy both in silent, they want to confirm what they heard... As we never request him to say it before...)
Mommy:- Justen is time to sleep...
Justen:- I don't want to sleep...
Justen:- Mommy cover blanket...
Mommy:- Okie lets cover with blanket and lets sleep my dear...
Justen:- I don't want... *_*"
Daddy:- Justen here's your apple
Justen:- Daddy fork?
Daddy:- Okie here is your fork. (Daddy forget about it and went back kitchen to get it)
(Happily eating his apple using the fork daddy pass him.)
@ NTUC
Mommy:- Justen please seat properly I will give you a pack of raisin
Justen:- No, Mommy pay...
Mommy:- Yah we need to pay, I will give you a pack after paying... *_*"
(Mommy get scolded by Daddy...)
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment