All of us went to see Dr Wong the doctor near our house today...
We will be having a flu Jab before our Japan Trip in Oct... This jab will last us for a year. I am wandering around his room while Daddy and Mommy having their jab and my mommy suddenly offer me some candy from Dr Wong, I was touched... Of course happy lah but just when I am about to ask for more, I felt a pinch on my tight and I cried for 3 seconds then 2nd candy was put into my mouth and I forgot about it and enjoy my candy but I keep on touching my tight when I walk of of Dr Wong room... Don't know who pinch me while I am enjoying my candy, I still remember the pain when I reach home told Daddy I am in Pain. Don't know like that will get somemore candy bo... keekee....
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment