I am playing hide and seek with my parents recently, I playing it before I doing my biz...
One moment I am crawling under the dinner table the next moment I am out and point to my butt that I have POOed...
Sometime I hide behide the door of the balcony and the next moment I told mommy I had POOed...
Once my parents loss the sight of me and the next moment they found me hiding under mommy's PC table and I had just POOed...
What happen to me? I think I prefer a quiet place doing my bussines and I don't like people to disturb me. I can't poo in the potty or toilet bowl but once I found a place I feel that is save I can do it just in a sec...
My parents are worried but mommy feel that at least I tell her after I POOed, at least I start to face it.
Monday, September 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment