baby

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

4th Week Home schooling activities

I had Complete all the Chinese basic stroke, now I start to write Chinese words. Mommy bought the stitching game and I enjoy playing with it for quite sometime. She traces the picture from the stitching game and requested me to do joining using ruler with the corresponding color. Now my coloring is within the line but too colorful. She using stamp to do sequence and I cut a heart from a pc of paper and I told her I will give it to her during V Day. I do Kumon puzzle game too I need to cut and paste them to the correct position.
I give her some bonus, I trace the picture and add detail to it. I love to draw and I am imagining I am using a rope or cloth to float in the sky. I stamp in sequence too. This will be my last week on homeschooling as next week I will go to nanny's house for 2 days and I need to help daddy paint our wall so I will be pretty busy. Now is festive season should enjoy lor 8)

No comments: