Mommy:-
He can blend 3 letters word pretty well but he is not confident when come to reading. He prefer me doing all of it and he just listen. I let him learn those sight words from cards and make him remember them. And it help him and it build up his confident to start reading. At least try when I am not around. Today I went to bath while waiting he took out one of the book - 3 billy goat gruffs and he start reading it. When he saw me come out from the bathroom and he start reading from the 1st page aloud. I am very happy. Think that is a good approach for him and I also using those words to make up story to make those words come to life. He enjoys it too 8)
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment