baby

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

QnA - 2 December 2009

I feel happy when... mama on television for me (see he is a tvian)
I feel sad when... mommy is angry
I like to ... play
My daddy is ... an engineer
My mommy is ... woman
My sister is... Rayen
Justen is... a good boy (new qn requested by Justen)
I love to ... play toys
My favourite color is ... blue (think will be the same for a while)
I like to eat... roti prata and chicken wings (these is more truthful)
I like to play... down stair
My favourite toy is... bumble bee and ben 10
It makes me happy when... mommy carry me
It makes me sad when... mommy is not around (Mommy has to work mah)
I feel frustrated when... meimei spoil my turtle
I really like it when... I eat apple
The best thing I do is... my work
I'm like to go... Penang and Genting (So easy to make him happy 8)
I don't like to ... watch mei mei and mama's program
What are your favourite things to do? Playing with toys
What was the best thing about your birthday party? Present (Think this will be the same for a while too)
What's your favourite song? Icy Wincy Spider, Mary has a little lamb, barney song
What's your favourite school activity? Reading books(?)
What's your favourite act activity? Art and Craft
What's the best part about being 4 years old? Do my best
Do you love taking naps? Yes (?)
What are you going to play with your sister? ball
How do you think she'll feel about that? feels happy
What are you going to do when Rayen is sad? tell mama
Why is she sad? mama carry mei mei
What are you going to do when Rayen is happy? Play ball with her
Why is she happy? Because I am playing ball with her.

Look back with his last QnA in August...

No comments: