
We brought our bicycle to the Voideck while waiting Gu Jiong.
I cried when I can't ride the bike, is not so simple as I thought. I requested mama for help but she say I need to balance myself in order to learn. I cried again for a while but realising I will not learn if I continue crying I tried to balance myself a little. Is so rewarding to learn balancing all by myself and I can control a little. I didn't wear the gear as per plan as meimei insist to have it on her too. Haiiz got to get a set for her before I can really hands on.
Anyway good trying.
I cried when I can't ride the bike, is not so simple as I thought. I requested mama for help but she say I need to balance myself in order to learn. I cried again for a while but realising I will not learn if I continue crying I tried to balance myself a little. Is so rewarding to learn balancing all by myself and I can control a little. I didn't wear the gear as per plan as meimei insist to have it on her too. Haiiz got to get a set for her before I can really hands on.
Anyway good trying.



No comments:
Post a Comment