I show mommy my art piece and here is our conversation.
Mommy: Justen that is a very nice picture, why all the animals are inside the cage but not the monkey?
Daddy whispering: "that is him"...
-------Just for a laugh :)-------

From stick man to man with shapes but no clothing to man with clothes and to man with fingers, I see so much improvement on his drawing. The drawing below is after I told him about thunderstorm. I told him about the needle that grounded the lightning, he draw a banana and told me that is to avoid the building to be strike by lightning. He giggles to me and told me that Justen still having big ears and long arm 8) holding a colorful umbrella going towards the building to hide. As I told him about the safety when there are lightning and thunder.



No comments:
Post a Comment