baby

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Completion of my 1st Project - Weather and Seasons

I design my mini Lapbook - Seasons and Weather, I read a book on winter and in the book there is a page teaches us how to make "Snow Flakes" so requested my mom's help I add them to my file. I am a weather watcher so I note down weather 3 times a day. Below are the contents of my diary. We went for a picnic on Saturday, 1st day of our holiday with Jovan and his parents. Is a rainy day and we wait for the rain to stop and play at the Playground at Pasir Ris Park.
Sunday I play games at Nanny's house. Monday I went for a bowling session. Tuesday swimming, Wednesday we went to the Zoo. Thursday we went to Po Po's house (My popo hair is cute right and can you see her scar? She just had a fall and there is a scar on her forehead.). Friday we fetch mommy from her company outing and it is raining. Saturday we have a play group at Shauna's house with Daryll and Crystal too. Sunday I spend an evening at my Po Po's house again this time I draw my 3 cousins.
Some works and drawings on seasons and weather. (P.S should be Rainy not Rainny Day)

No comments: