Thursday, January 11, 2007
Chicken Pox!?
Xiuer Nanny called last nite, she told us that Melvin Gor Gor is having chicken pox, oh that is really a bad news as mommy worry that I might be having the virus too... So daddy volunteer to take care of me on the following day and they brought me for a jab, according to my GP he say that the chances of me getting it is high as I am in contact with Melvin for quite awhile but the Pox might only come out in 72hr. So is good to have the jab as it reduce the complication due to the virus and even I got it I won't have too many spots. Anyway I will be staying at home for the next 4 days including weekend with my parents. They is a bonus for me actually 8)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment