I have quit my morning feed completely and I don't climb to my parents' bed middle of the night and cry liao. What a good progress. But mommy can you don't stop my nite feed? I really love to sleep next to you and hear your heart beat leh?
Mommy: Justen, mommy don't have the heart to reject your request, but you got to quit BF one day. I hope that the day will come soon as I hate to see your disappointment when I reject you but I do not want you to be addictive to it. See, you have done a good job as you don't request for it most of the time, although you will still try your luck but you don't fuss after that, that is really a good improvement and I think you will overcome the one and only feed soon.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment