Friday, January 12, 2007
A day with Mommy
Mommy took leave on the next day to take care of me. Is raining heavily so I can't go for a walk. Everything goes well until my nap time. I ask for ne ne and mommy give me milk instead. After a few round of trying I know my mommy won't give in so I went to sleep with something missing. Is a long nap and I woke up way passed my lunch time. I finish everything as usual and mommy caught my PS time and I manage to do my biz in the potty. Yeah!!! After Daddy's back we visit the new Court in Tampines and we visit ikea again. I manage to take my 2nd nap without ne ne again. And during the journey back home, mommy told daddy I am a good boi and should rewards me with what I want when my bed time draw nearer. Yeah what a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment