Daddy took leave to take care of me today, as Melvin Gor Gor is having chicken pox.
We have breakfast with mommy before she went to work and after that daddy brought me to the park, we caught in the rain and daddy quickly bring me back home, I got my 1st shower with my daddy in their bathroom. I am a bit worry of the water coming high from the shower head so I hold on to the door handle really tight but it really a good bonding with my daddy.
After having my snack I took a nap all myself. And I finish the porridge prepared by daddy for my lunch and dinner. What a good boi hor...
Mommy is quite worry as she will be the one taking care of me tomorrow... Let is how it goes...
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment