Mommy say :-
He didn't smile to me as usual when we fetch him. He didn't want to eat waffle that I offer, he don't look happy when we brought him to the playground... He is okie to play with other people but refuse to even look at me when I call him. He didn't want to join me to get something from our coffee shop in the evening. He totally angry with me but what have I done wrong? 8(
So I request him to go downstair just 2 of us, then I ask him is he angry with me due to the bad hair cut... He told me he want to have Daddy's hair style, he is not happy with his new look. I comforted him and assure that will bring him for a hair cut immediately. Miss his smile you know. He give me a happy look after my confirmation, I let him choose the salon that he want to go he choose the salon and refuse to walk into the barber shop. He even choose the hair stylist that he prefer. After the pretty Jie Jie trim his hair he finally smile so sweetly to me and tell me he is more handsome than daddy.
Aiyo we never know the appearance to a 3yr old boy is so important leh... Think my boy really growth up liao.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment