baby

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Genting Day 4 (Coming back Home)

We have our BF again @ Old Town then go back to hotel to pack before check out, have our lunch @ a Hong Kong "Cha Chang Ting" before saying goodbye to Genting. I fall asleep once I went up the bus and spend sometime chatting with some passenger on the way home.

(Is a rather tiring journey for both my parents, but they think that it worth all the trouble since I enjoy my trip a lot! They are thinking of coming here 3yr later on Meimei's 3rd Birthday. But thinking of the journey they might want to consider again as our IR is going to start operating. We can just take a train ride which is 1hr to spend a few days there. Only minus point no cooling air leh... Anyway still a long way to go who know our parents might save enough to bring us to some place further 8)

No comments: