*** Mommy and Daddy's heart are aching 8( ***
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Stomach Flu
It started on 15th Sept after I am back from Genting... 1st is LS and many times of LSs but I am still energentic. On 19th Sept Mommy realise that I lost so much weight and I start to refuse food, any kind of food not even my favourite waffle, I only want to sleep... This is not my usual self. As although I am sick I can still be very alert. Mommy was worry when I request to go to bed after awake on Saturday morning. Normally taking nap is by force and now I requested it. Then I vomit once after my lunch and 2nd vomit on the next monday... They still monitoring my condition... Hopefully I am recovered and can eat more and gain back more weight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment