baby

Friday, September 12, 2008

Genting Day 2 (Happy Birthday Justen)

We wake up @ 7.30am on the 2nd Day, have our bf @ old town cafe just next to our hotel. They serve tasty coffee and yummy breakfast. After our bf we when back to our Hotel as is time for meimei's makan time. Oh yes, today is my birthday so I got a free admission to the outdoor theme park. Daddy brought me there without our 2 ladies. As is meimei nap time, she sleep a lot so mommy accompany her in the hotel while I have so much fun for free 8)We have lunch at "Hao You Ji" and went back for my nap after that. After my nap we proceed to the indoor theme park again, this time Daddy join in the ride as some of those ride need parents accompany.
We "dao bao" some food for dinner in hotel as Daddy will bring me to Circus @ 9pm, again our 2 ladies sleep early while I continue enjoying my holiday 8) Today is my birthday mah 8)
Not to forget my birthday cake and wishes @ the end of the day.

No comments: