I do the below with him a few months ago... below is his answers for those questions asked...
I feel happy when... I go to school
I feel sad when... mummy beat me
I like to ... go to school
My daddy is ... a perfect daddy
My mommy is ... I very love mommy
My sister is... very cute
I love to ... play spelling board
My favourite color is ... blue
I like to eat... vegetable
I like to play... games - ben10 alien force
My favourite toy is... ben 10 mix and match
It makes me happy when... mommy make me happy
It makes me sad when... I go to school
I feel frustrated when... ma-ma change my channel
I really like it when... I go to school
The best thing I do is... keep my toys
I'm like to go... go airport
I don't like to ... do LMA
What are your favourite things to do? Spelling board
What was the best thing about your birthday party? Present, Bumble bee and Ben10
What's your favourite song? Icy Wincy Spider
What's your favourite school activity? BBQ in school (?)
What's your favourite act activity? Don't have
What's the best part about being 4 years old? Later can go 5yrs old
Do you love taking naps? Yes (?)
What are you going to play with your sister? Play house
How do you think she'll feel about that? She feel happy
What are you going to do when Rayen is sad? Give her some biscuits
Why is she sad? Because she wants milk
What are you going to do when Rayen is happy? Optimus Prime
Why is she happy? Because she is playing with toys
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment